The WanamLite ZSBLH3 ROM is one of the most stable ROMs that are available for Samsung Galaxy S3. The ROM based on latest leaked Android ICS firmware and performance is lightening fast. The ROM comes pre-rooted and it is Deodexed & Zipaligned. Here is a step by step tutorial to flash WanamLite ZSBLH3 firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S III GT I9300.
Alright, so as you all know in order to use any CUSTOM ROM, you need rooted android device. If your device is not rooted then follow this guide “How To Root Samsung Galaxy S3“. Assuming you already have a rooted Galaxy S3 i’ll mention further steps to install WanamLite ZSBLH3 ROM.
Note: You follow all the instructions at your own risk, we’re not responsible in any case if your phone is bricked.
Key Features of WanamLite ZSBLH3 ROM:
- Based on latest leaked ICS
- Deodexed & Rooted & Zipaligned
- Repacked & Tweaked & Insecure stock kernel
- Automatic SMS encoding
- Major Bloatware removed
- Enabled Call recording
- Clean build.prop for best Market compatibility
- Kies support
- Latest CWM Recovery update
- More Free Ram
- Auto wipe cache & dalvik-cache before flashing
- Auto backup EFS
Prerequisites before Updating WanamLite ZSBLH3 ROM:
- Ensure that your phone is rooted with help of Root Checker App.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 60-70% battery life.
- Backup all your contacts, logs, sms and rest of useful data.
- Backup your existing ROM with help of CWM Recovery.
Steps to Update Samsung Galaxy S3 With WanamLite ZSBLH3 ROM:
- Download WanamLite ZSBLH3 on your PC.
- Copy downloaded zip file to root of your phone’s SD Card.
- Reboot your phone into CWM recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + Home + Power Button.
- Once entered in recovery mode, follow below mentioned steps.
- First perform Factory Reset > Wipe Data.
- Now select option “install zip from sd card” then choose the zip file that you previously moved to you’s phone’s SD card and then follow on screen instructions.
- After process completes, reboot your phone and enjoy your WanamLite ZSBLH3 ROM.
Don’t forget to drop your valuable feedback & comments regarding above tutorial.
Rom And Procedure Credit: WanamLite Forum