Android smartphone users are blessed with many methods to root their device. If you own a HTC smartphone and looking for a simple and quick way to gain root access then we have good news for you. HTC Quick Root is an absolutely free and can be used for rooting or unrooting any HTC device which includes smartphone and tablets running Android.
A recognized XDA Developer lyriquidperfection has launched universal exploit application named HTC Quick Root, which offers a universal method to root any HTC device, no matter if it’s an ancient one or just released.
Process to Root HTC Device:
- Connect your handset using USB and make sure that the USB debugging is enabled, fastboot disabled.
- Download HTC Quick Root Tool and run it.
- Now select the root method and also the process to be followed after rooting.
- Now hit the Root button and the app will take of the rest of the process.
HTC Quick Root Tool Features:
- Root Using Insecure ‘Boot.img’ (S-OFF Only) or Universal Exploit. (S-ON / S-OFF)
- Option to Flash ‘HBOOT’ Image after Rooting, even if your device is ‘S-ON’!
- Verify MD5 Checksum of ‘HBOOT’ Image after backing up and after flashing.
- Unroot Device by Patching ‘adbd’ binary as Insecure.
- Root Tools to Clear Battery Stats and Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot device to any mode after Rooting.
- Execute Reboot commands independently.
- Thorough Error Checking and Stable ADB Framework implementation.
- Includes BusyBox v1.20.2 and SuperSU v0.96
Tool & Procedure Credit : XDA Forum